Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cocoa Daisy: Revealed

I can finally reveal the layouts I made with this month's Cocoa Daisy kit: Bed & Breakfast! I got the main kit as well as the Homespun Plum add-on. Kits go on sale November 1!

I loved the combination of patterns in this month's kit, and I was especially excited about the grungy grid stamp , which I used in this layout about my new boots:



I loved the American Crafts chevron fabric paper in the main kit, and I used it on this layout about my husband's affinity for clothes:



And I used the warm fall colors in the kits for this layout about my trip to the most recent Country Living Fair in Georgia:



It feels great to be scrapping again, anyone out there doing anything crafty these days?

Well, tomorrow is Halloween...I hope you all have a safe and fun holiday!

5 comments:

j.leija said...

I've missed seeing your layouts!

Nathalie said...

This is my first time here and I came from Pinterest where I saw your boots! :) Love your work!

Kari said...

Holy pages! Love them! ( totally pinned them ;)

Ronda Palazzari said...

swoon. serious swoon.

Love, Carrie said...

These are all so perfect....totally love them! you have great style :)