Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cocoa Daisy: Aspen Grove Revealed!

Sorry I didn't get around to posting sneaks for October's Cocoa Daisy kit! I've had my hands full with photoshoots for seniors and headshots for some local companies, and I'm trying to find a good balance between processing photos, working, cooking and keeping the house clean. 

This month's kit is so Fall, I love it! I got the main kit, Switchback, and Trailhead








Cocoa Daisy has also put together a Halloween Project Kit! Bag of Bones is full of vintage-y Halloween patterns and prints, and even a ribcage misting stencil! Wicked. 



Now onto the projects!

This layout is is for my sweets. We will celebrate our fifth anniversary this November, and I thought it was appropriate to scrap our wedding photo! I never get tired of seeing or scrapping this photo. 




Here is one from our most recent trip to Seattle. We got to visit the Starbucks HQ, make a few drinks in the kitchen and see where all of the 'Bux business goes down. SO much fun!



And how about these beauties? I had no choice but to scrap these delicious doughnuts that we got at VooDoo in Portland. I would give just about anything to have one of those maple bacon ones right about now.



One of my favorite things about this month's kit was, of course, the stamps! 
I am stoked about this date stamp, and I love the washi tape...both are super versatile.



Speaking of Fall, who's excited? I've been cooking and baking up a storm since the heat broke a few weeks ago. I may or may not be making my second batch of Gingersnap Pumpkin Bars in a week ;p  Can't wait to see what the season brings!

3 comments:

*krystyn* said...

Oooh i love the new CD kit!!! great layouts Steph!!! See you in 30 days! Can't wait!

tenaya said...

'mothership' LO is awesome. I'm going to lift some of the elements. {love}

poly stick said...

Krystyn..! I am agree with Your idea.
Thank you for post.

Polystick